Completed membership application form with signatures from 2 existing members of Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK) as sponsors can be emailed to email@example.com or submitted in person at SHHK office (5 Sennett Road Singapore 466781), accompanied with the following:
- Colour copy of your Singapore Birth Certificate (for verification of paternal dialect group)
- Colour copies of Singapore Citizenship Certificate, Deed Poll or any other relevant official document(s), if any, as proof of citizenship, identity and native place.
- Colour copy of the birth certificate of child(ren) if there is intention to apply for Phase 2B
recommendation in the MOE Primary One Registration Exercise.
- Original documents of a to c above for verification during submission.
- Original Singapore NRIC must be produced for verification during submission.
- Payment of $720 (non-refundable); $600 being a one-time entrance fee, and $120 being subscription that covers a 5-year term. Cheque is to be made payable to “SINGAPORE HOKKIEN HUAY KUAN”. Details for bank transfer and PayNow will be provided during submission of application.
- Please access the Checklist for Application for other documents required.