By woonyhIn standard22nd April, 2020
Membership application can be made online via the following procedure:
- Email your completed application form with scan colour copy of supporting documents to email@example.com.
- In your email, please insert the following:
I, [Full Name as in NRIC], do hereby declare that the scan colour copies of the documents submitted are true copies of the originals and I understand that approval of my application will be subjected to sighting of original documents by Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan (SHHK). SHHK reserves the right to reject any application found to be fraudulent or where any submitted copies mismatch the original documents.
- The membership application and the checklist of documents to submit can be found here: https://shhk.com.sg/join-us/
In addition, please note that:
- Approval of membership is subjected to sighting of original documents.
- SHHK reserves the right to reject any application found to be fraudulent or where any submitted copies mismatch the original documents. In such case, the application fee and subscription fee may be forfeited.
- Members who are looking to register their child to attend Primary One in 2024 (year of registration 2023) under phase 2B, please apply for SHHK membership by 30 June 2021.